*Picture Removed Per Request*
I’ve been neglecting y’all horribly…I’ll make it up soon!
I Just Know
Just a little something to tide you over till I write again. (I don’t really know if this pic is British, it just looks it somehow.)
Part 3 of Too Many Dudes.
- She joined me in the kitchen. She looked exotic and sexy as a hothouse flower, quietly outshining her rat-hole apartment.
- I looked her up and down slowly, drinking her beauty in.
- “What?” She asked defensively.
- “You’re beautiful.” Raw magnetic energy pulsed between us. “Can I kiss you?”
- Her lips were thick and juicy, meeting mine head on, with no need for a tilted neck. Our lips met with perfect joy: dip for dip, curve for curve!
- I pressed her up against the sink, kissing her passionately, my hands roving of their own volition. She shushed me as my kisses got too enthusiastic on her perfect brown cleavage.
- I lifted her short skirt and clasped that thick, round ass in my hands–she wasn’t wearing any panties!
- She grabbed my hand, steering it firmly towards her pussy–but when my fingers sought her wetness she pushed me away.
- “Next date.” She promised. I took my hand away.
- “Tell me what you like–and what you don’t like?”
- She pushed me down so my face was even with her pussy–and for a moment, I was tempted–but then I remembered all the dudes in her life. Too many dudes.
- “Next date,” I promised, standing up. “I’m bringing protection.”
- She saw me to the door, and I kissed her hand before heading off into the night.