My twiiter-buddy Bren at Buzzcuts and Bustiers nominated me for a Liebster’s award! Thank you Bren! I didn’t do anything right away because I thought people have to vote for me and kept waiting to be approached by the “Liebster Commity. But no! Apparently it works a bit like a chain letter, like this:
The “Liebster Blog” award it given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. (“Liebster” is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, loveliest, cutest etc.)
1. Thank the giver and link back to her/him.
2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
I can do this! (I think–I have no idea how many followers my favorite blogs have, but I’ll hold off on nominating some of my fav more well-known blogs: The Bloggess, Card Carrying Lesbian, and Butchtastic.)
So, without further ado:
1) Butch Wonders A new blog that quickly became one of my fav–she’s currently writing her very moving “Coming Out Married” series. She writes about life, relationships, and of course, butch style!
2) South Carolina Boy The blog of an unnamed Transman in South Carolina–thoughtful, articulate, and always willing to go into lengthy responses in the comments sections!
3) Butch Enough A new blog by an author who is butch enough– but doesn’t write enough! 😛
4) Netrois Nonsense Maddox writes engagingly about being netrois/asexual, top surgery, and the lack on non-gendered pronouns in the Spanish language.
5) Stud With Swag I was drawn to this blog initially because Knowledge writes about interracial relationships from the other side, and I stayed with it for the sensual poetry, politics and unflinching self-reflection.
Honorary Mention 6) Hot! Damn! Femme! I’m hoping that nominating this blog will encourage this wayward Femme to post more often!
Okay, that was six–I’m bad at following rules! I’ve barely scratched the surface of all the blogs that I like with this post. Please, browse my links for more!